Did you know your organization can bring Dr. Wolfelt to your community? Click here to view Dr. Wolfelt’s calendar and see where he will be presenting.
One of today’s most respected and popular educators, Dr. Wolfelt presents workshops on grief-related topics to both lay people and professional bereavement caregivers throughout North America and across the world.
Sponsor organizations include hospices, funeral homes, hospitals, universities, mental health agencies, faith groups, corporations, service organizations, schools—any institution interested in providing grief education to bereaved community members and area caregivers.
Typical presentation formats include an evening presentation followed by an all-day workshop for caregivers or a keynote address. We’re happy to work with you to create the presentation that best meets your needs.
Sample program topics:
- Understanding Your Grief: Touchstones for Hope and Healing (this is our most requested program for the general public)
- Exploring the Need to Grieve and Mourn: Helping Yourself, Your Family, and Your Friends
- Healing Your Grieving Heart: Exploring Practical Touchstones for Caring for Yourself
- Exploring Critical Questions When Someone You Love Dies
- The Art of “Companioning” the Mourner: Exploring Principles and Practices of Compassionate Caregiving
- Exploring the Paradoxes of Mourning: Enhancing Your Understanding of Three Forgotten Truths
- Helping Children and Teens Cope with Grief
- Exploring the Special Features of Sudden Death, Suicide Grief, and Trauma Loss
- Enhancing Your Understanding of Grief and Depression: The Role of the Caregiver
- A Mandate for the Future of Funeral Service: A Model for Integrating the WHY of Funerals into Arrangements
Fill out for form below to request a potential sponsor packet. It includes answers to many of the questions that you may have about bringing Dr. Wolfelt to your community. If you have any questions that are not answered, please feel free to give us a call at (970) 226-6050 to speak with Casey, our Office Manager.
Once we have confirmed dates, we will send you a Letter of Agreement for signature. Once the Letter of Agreement is signed, Casey will send you a checklist and timetable that will ensure preparations for your workshop will proceed smoothly. Should you have any questions, please call. We look forward to working with you to bring excellent grief education to your area!