Did you know your organization can bring Dr. Wolfelt to your community? Click here to view Dr. Wolfelt’s calendar and see where he will be presenting.
One of today’s most respected and popular educators, Dr. Wolfelt presents workshops on grief-related topics to both lay people and professional bereavement caregivers throughout North America and across the world.
Sponsor organizations include hospices, funeral homes, hospitals, universities, mental health agencies, faith groups, corporations, service organizations, schools—any institution interested in providing grief education to bereaved community members and area caregivers.
Typical presentation formats include an evening presentation followed by a morning workshop for caregivers. We’re happy to work with you to create the presentation that best meets your needs.
Sample program topics:
- Understanding Your Grief: Touchstones for Hope and Healing
- Exploring the Need to Grieve and Mourn: Helping Yourself, Your Family, and Your Friends
- Understanding Your Grief: One Day at a Time
- Healing Your Grieving Heart: Exploring Practical Touchstones for Caring for Yourself
- Exploring Death, Grief, and Mourning: An Evening with Dr. Alan D. Wolfelt
- The Art of “Companioning” the Mourner: Caring versus Curing
- When Grief is “Complicated:” A Model to Understand, Identify, and Companion Grievers
- Helping Children and Teens Cope with Grief: A Companioning Philosophy of Caregiving
- Exploring the Special Features of Suicide Grief: A Workshop for Caregivers
- Exploring the Paradoxes of Mourning: Enhancing Your Understanding of Three Forgotten Truths
- Reframing PTSD as Traumatic Grief: A Workshop for Caregivers
Fill out the form below to request a potential sponsor packet. It includes answers to many of the questions that you may have about bringing Dr. Wolfelt to your community. If you have any questions that are not answered, please feel free to give us a call at (970) 226-6050 to speak with our staff.
Once we have confirmed dates, we will send you a Letter of Agreement for signature. Once the Letter of Agreement is signed, you will be sent a checklist and timetable that will ensure preparations for your workshop will proceed smoothly. Should you have any questions, please call. We look forward to working with you to bring excellent grief education to your area!
What People Had to Say