Exploring the Spiritual Dimensions of Death, Grief, and Mourning Training
Bereavement naturally results in the “dark night of the soul,” writes Dr. Wolfelt. A central need of those in grief is to rejuvenate the spirit, to discover a reason to get one’s feet out of bed in the morning. Dr. Wolfelt will explore
- The importance of “companioning” vs. “treating” the bereaved
- Definitions of spirituality and faith
- Themes of spiritual importance to the bereaved
- Helping the bereaved reconstruct meaning and purpose in life
- A spiritual assessment tool
- Pain and suffering in the context of loss and grief
- Grief as a transformative experience
Plan to join us as we explore the very heart — spirituality — of death, grief, and mourning.
***Online registration for the July 22-25, 2019 course is now closed. Please call (970)226-6050 for more information or to register.***
Participants will receive a copy of Dr. Wolfelt’s book Healing Your Grieving Soul.
***Please select “Free Shipping” at check-out***