Becoming an Effective Grief Educator
This training will inspire you to develop your public speaking skills surrounding death, grief, and mourning. You are invited to either select content for your presentation from Dr. Wolfelt’s “Ten Touchstones” from his bestseller, Understanding Your Grief, or select a loss-related topic you are passivate about. You will be coached through a variety of sub-topics such as:
· Pillars of Wisdom Surrounding Teaching Adults
· Six Keys When Developing Your Presentations
· What Motivates Adults to Learn From the Speaker
· Pillars of Wisdom for Effective Public Speaking
· Bodily Aspects of Public Speaking
· Securing Potential Sponsors for Your Public Speaking
· Creating an Action Plan: Marketing Your Speaking Engagements
Whether you would like to teach others in your organization about grief and loss, do public speaking in your community, or simply feel more confident passing along information to clients, colleagues, or friends, this workshop will both inspire and prepare you to be an effective grief advocate wherever you go.
Please be aware that this is a participant-focused training where you will be required to make a presentation to your colleagues. This will be done in a supportive atmosphere and you will receive feedback on your public speaking from both your classmates and Dr. Wolfelt.
You will be provided a copy of Understanding Your Grief, in advance and asked to come prepared to make your presentation. We suggest you register soon, as this training often fills quickly and goes to a waiting list.
***Please select “Free Shipping” at check-out***