After much consideration, Dr. Wolfelt has decided that he will be concluding his offerings of his 4-day trainings at the end of 2018. We encourage you to schedule as soon as possible should you want to get your Death and Grief Studies Certification completed prior to this time.
Given 2018 will be Dr. Wolfelt’s final year for the trainings, we have made some adjustments to our training schedule. Please review the revised 2018 topic list.
- January 22-25 Counseling Skills Fundamentals
- April 9-12 Comprehensive Bereavement Skills Training
- May 7-10 Understanding and Responding to Complicated Mourning
- June 4-7 Counseling Skills Fundamentals
- June 18-20 WHY We Need Funerals 3-Day Training
- July 9-12 Helping Children & Adolescents Cope with Grief
- July 23-26 Exploring the Paradoxes of Mourning
- August 6-9 Companioning the Traumatized Griever: PTSD and the Need for “Catch-Up” Mourning
- August 20-23 Support Group Facilitator Training
- September 10-13 Comprehensive Bereavement Skills Training
- October 8-11 Exploring the Depression of Grief
- November 5-8 Suicide Grief: Companioning the Mourner
- December 3-6 Understanding and Responding to Complicated Mourning
Fortunately, Dr. Wolfelt will continue his “on-road” teachings which allows him to impact thousands of lives each year. Sign up online or call us now at (970)226-6050 to get registered before all the spaces are full.
The “companioning” model of care will live on into the future and we thank you for your support.