2014: August 25-28
Responding to demand for this learning experience, Dr. Wolfelt will take participants on a journey into the practical application of his tenets of “companioning” the mourner. Specific attention will be given to the value of soul-based symptoms and how to support the mourner in befriending the experience of loss, not “treating” it away. The therapeutic relationship that creates the “container” for companioning will also be explored.
This is an ideal training for both novice and experienced caregivers looking to enhance their capacity to be totally present to the mourner and artfully facilitate the six reconciliation needs that Dr. Wolfelt articulates in his writings. If you are looking to learn more about the heart and soul of grief, call us now and register for this inspiring learning experience!
- Companioning the Mourner: From Theory to Practice
- Companioning the Traumatized Griever: Reframing PTSD as “Catch-Up” Mourning
- Comprehensive Bereavement Skills Training
- Counseling Skills Fundamentals
- Exploring the Shadow of the Ghosts of Grief
- Exploring the Spiritual Dimensions of Death, Grief and Mourning
- Helping Children and Adolescents Cope with Grief
- Living with Meaning and Purpose in Your Life
- Suicide Grief: Companioning the Mourner
- Support Group Facilitator Training
- Understanding and Responding to Complicated Mourning